Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) New Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Specialist Grade– II (Senior Scale) and Specialist Grade– II (Junior Scale) on direct recruitment basis for Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra in ESI Corporation.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.|| Specialist Grade II (Junior Scale) Uttar Pradesh – 34, Gujarat – 42, Rajasthan – 17, Maharashtra – 31||124|| A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-|
Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
| Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹ 78,800/- as per 7th CPC.|
|2.|| Specialist Grade II (Senior Scale) Uttar Pradesh – 08, Gujarat – 05, Rajasthan – 12, Maharashtra – 08||33|| Post Graduate Qualification (M.D. / M.S. / M.Sc.) in the requisite Specialty.|
3. Work experience in a responsible position connected with the Specialty for a period of: (a) 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder. (b) 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder.
|Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹ 78,800/- as per 7th CPC.|
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 07.02.2022.
- Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instruction.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board.
- ₹ 500/- for UR (General) / OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Departmental candidates and Female / Women candidates.
- The fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of ₹ 500/- (as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. II’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Kanpur/ Ahmedabad/ Jaipur/ Mumbai.
How to Apply:
The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale/Jr. Scale)”, for _______________ Region”, Specialty applied for _____________” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 07/02/2022.
- Uttar Pradesh – Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur-208005.
2. Kanpur – Gujarat Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Ashram Marg, Navrang Marg, Ahmedabad-380014.
3. Ahmedabad – Rajasthan Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Bhawani Singh Marg Jaipur – 302001, Rajasthan.
4. Maharashtra – Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, 108, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Maharashtra.
Last date: The last date for submission of applications is 07/02/2022