Kalakshetra has published recruitment notification of Semi Skilled Worker, Superintendent, Tutor and Librarian. Kalakshetra Foundation Chennai invites applications from suitable candidates for Group B and Group C recruitment of following positions in various units of Kalakshetra Foundation. The closing date for receipt of applications is 1st August 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Semi Skilled Worker (Craft Education and Research Centre)||03|| (1) Class X / Matriculation Pass.|
(2) Experience in Block Printing and in use of vegetable dyes.
(3) Should have knowledge of process like boiling, dyeing, Tailoring etc.
| ₹ 18000 – 56900/- (Pay Level 1 of 7th CPC)|
|2.||Superintendent in Besant Cultural Centre Hostel||01|| (1) Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree)|
(2) Minimum 8 years ‘experience in Hostel Management having student strength of 250.
| ₹ 25500 – 81100/- (Pay Level 4 of 7th CPC)|
|3.||Tutor (Bharatanatyam) Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts||02|| (1) Class X / Matric Pass.|
(2) Diploma or Post diploma holder from a recognized institution of the particular field.
(3) Should be able to take part in Kalakshetra productions and to give a solo performance for about 2 hours.
(4) Able to sing and conduct dance programme by doing Nattuvangam.
(5) Should be able to handle the practical and theory classes in English.
| ₹ 35400 – 112400/- (Pay Level 11 of 7th CPC)|
|4.||Librarian Rukmini Devi College of Fine Arts||01|| (1) Degree in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent.|
(2) Bachelor of Library Science from a recognized university or equivalent.
(3) 05 years’ experience in a Library attached to Central/ State Government institution or a special library of similar nature.
| ₹ 35400 – 112400/- (Pay Level 6 of 7th CPC)|
- Semi Skilled Worker: 25 years
- Superintendent: Between 40 – 50 years
- Tutor: 30 years
- Librarian: 35 years
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application format.
- Application complete in all respects along with all required documents addressed to Kalakshetra Foundation Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai -41.
The last date for receipt of applications shall be 01/08/2022.