Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator and Lift Operator posts in the subordinate courts in the state of Tamil Nadu. The MHC Jobs Recruitment 2022 online registration process start from 24th July and end on 22nd August 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|1||Examiner/ Reader/ Senior Bailiff/ Junior Bailiff/ Process Server/ Process Writer/ Xerox Operator/ Lift Operator / Driver||1412+|| Minimum 10th Class (SSLC) pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with eligibility for admission to High Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies. For Xerox Operator – Must have 06 months practical experience in the operation of Xerox Machine. For Driver – Must have passed VIII Standard and Must possess a valid driving license for driving Motor Vehicles.|| (1) For Examiner / Reader / Senior Bailiff / Junior Bailiff / Driver: ₹ 19500 – 71900/-|
(2) For Xerox Operator: ₹ 16600 – 60800/-
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2022):
(1) 18 to 37 years for SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all caste candidates.
(2) 18 to 34 years for MBC, Denotified Communities, BC candidates.
(3) 18 to 32 years for Others / General / Unreserved candidates.
- ₹ 550/- for each post for OBC / BC / BCM / MBC / Denotified Communities / Others.
- No fee for Reserved category (SC / ST), Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
- Common Written Examination
- Documents Verification
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through Madras High Court Online Application Portal (jrchcm2022.onlineregistrationform.org).
- The candidates are required to enter Personal Details, Educational & Technical Qualification and Additional Information.
- The candidates should upload Photograph, Signature and scanned copy of required documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 22/08/2022 (Monday).
For queries about MHC Recruitment contact Phone number (for Application/Payment related queries) – 022-62507772 (OR) Phone number (For Eligibility related queries) – 044 – 25330161 (OR) Email id – [email protected].