National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC) Delhi is looking for suitable candidates for recruitment of Junior Executive and Senior Assistant posts on Direct Recruitment Basis. The closing date for receipt of applications is 14th August 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|1||Junior Executive (IT)||02|| Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT or PGDCA with Master Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Administration. He/she should have knowledge of one or more programming language like VB, C, C++, C# and Web Designing/ Scripting and HTML/DHTML, ASP Programming etc. and back end software like MS-SQL, Oracle etc. Minimum 3 years’ hand-on relevant experience in software Development in a Financial Institution/ similar organization. He/she should be well acquainted|
with recent/ latest programming software and work.
|N-6 ₹ 26000 – 93000/-|
|2||Senior Assistant||05||Degree in Commerce/ Eco/ Statistics/ Arts/ Science Minimum 1 years’ experience in the relevant field.||N-5 ₹ 25000 – 90000/-|
Age Limit: (As on14/08/2022)
- Junior Executive (IT): 28 years
- Senior Assistant: 27 years
Selection Process: Online Written Test
- 600/- (inclusive of GST) for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category candidates.
- The fee should be made through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro),
- Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to apply:
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through NSFDC Online Application Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/nsfdcjun22) from 16th July 2022.
- The candidates are required to enter all basic details and scan & upload all required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 14/08/2022.
- For any queries contact Help Desk No.: 1800110396.