Ministry of Railway, Government of India, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) invites online applications from eligible candidates for engagement of 56 Act Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Centre, RFC (Kpurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
|Sr. no.||Name of the Post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale:||Job Location|
|1.||Act Apprentices Fitter||04|| 1. 10th Class Examination / Matriculation Pass or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks.|
2. Candidates possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in concerned trade issued by the National COuncil for Vocation Training.
|As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|2.||Act Apprentices Welder (G&E)||01||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|3.||Act Apprentices Machanist||13||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|4.||Act Apprentices Painter (G)||15||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|5.||Act Apprentices Carpenter||03||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|6.||Act Apprentices Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|7.||Act Apprentices Electrician||07||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|8.||Act Apprentices Electronics Mechanic||09||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
|9.||Act Apprentices AC & Ref. Mechanic||01||-Same as above-||As per Apprentice Act||Kapurthala|
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years as on 20th December 2021.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC an 10 years for Pwd
- On the basis percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI.
- Documents Verification.
- ₹ 100/- for OBC/ General category candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through online payment mode using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- No fee for SC /ST /PWD /Women Candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through RCF Indian Railways official website (rcf.indianrailways.gov.in). The candidates are required to fill up the personal details / Bio Date etc. The last date for submission of online applications is 31/01/2022 till 24:00 Hours.
Last Date: The last date for filling the form is: 31/01/2022 till 24:00 Hours.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received by post/ by hand/ by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
For any queries contact 01822-227734 / 227735 then dial extension no. 92706 to get the direct connective with concerned officer and Staff from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM.