National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) direct recruitment of online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ for fill up 170 vacancies. The NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Online Registration will be start from 18th July 2022 to 7th August 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service)||161|| (1) A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years (OR)|
(2) Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years.
| Starting basic pay of ₹ 28,150/- per month.|
The Pay scale of₹ 28,150- 1550(4)- 34350- 1750(7) – 46600 – EB-1750 (4) – 53600-2000(1) – 55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A
|2||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha Service)||07|
|3|| Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Personal & Security Service)||02|
- Between 25 and 40 Years.
- no relaxation for any category.
- The candidates born not earlier than 02.07.1982 and not later than 01-07-1997 (Both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Interview Only.
- In case of having equal marks in interview, candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
- ₹ 750/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC / ST / PwBD category candidates.
- The Payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NABARD Online Application Portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabargaul22/).
- The candidates should enter basic details and personal details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 07/08/2022 (Monday).