Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PowerGrid) invites online applications for engagement of Apprentices in various trades for various POWERGRID Regions / Establishments. The PowerGrid Apprenticeship 2022 online registration process will be start from 7th July 2022 to 31st July 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Apprentices||1103||ITI: ITI in relevant trade (Full Time Course). Diploma: 03 years Diploma in relevant engineering discipline (Full Time). Graduate: B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engineering) in relevant discipline (04 year Full Time Course).|
Executive: 03 years Degree in any discipline + Post Graduate (i.e. MBA / MSW etc.) Secretarial Assistant: Minimum 10th class / Matriculation Pass.Knowledge of Stenography / Secretarial / Commercial Practice and/or basic computer applications.
PowerGrid Region wise Apprentice Vacancies: Karnataka Region – 28, Tamil Nadu Region – 62, Kerala Region – 22, Andhra Pradesh – 42, Telangana Region – 32, Madhya Pradesh Region – 56, Gujarat Region – 53, Maharashtra Region – 58, Chhattisgarh Region – 42, Odisha – 47, Arunachal Pradesh Region – 30, Assam Region – 50, West Bengal Region – 63, Sikkim Region – 08, Bihar Region – 54, Jharkhand Region – 20, Uttar Pradesh Region – 90, Uttarakhand Region – 05, Jammu & Kashmir Region – 25, Haryana Region – 13, Punjab Region – 22, Himachal Pradesh Region – 15, Chandigarh Region – 02, Ladakh Region – 75, Delhi Region – 12, Haryana Region – 56, Uttar Pradesh Region NR-I – 18, Rajasthan Region NR-I – 43, Uttarakhand Region NR-I – 13, Haryana Corporate Center – 47.
- ITI – Electrician
- Diploma (Electrical)
- Diploma (Civil)
- Graduate (Electrical)
- Graduate (Civil)
- Graduate (Electronics/ Telecom)
- Graduate (Computer Science)
- HR Executive
- CSR Executive
- Secretarial Assistant
Age Limit: Not completed the 18 years of age
- ITI: ₹ 11000/- per month
- Diploma: ₹ 12000/- per month
- Graduate: ₹ 15000/- per month
- Executive: ₹ 15000/- per month
(1) Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification in respective trade.
(2) Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
(3) Documents Verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/ student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/ update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After getting the NAPS/NATS registration/ enrolment number, the candidates should apply online through POWERGRID website -> Go to www.powergrid.in -> Careers -> Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices -> Apply Online.
- For any queries / clarification email to [email protected].
- The last date for registration of online application is 31/07/2022.