Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for recruitment of Station Officer and Squad Commander positions. The last date for submission of online applications is 12th May 2022.
|Advt. No.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Payscale|
|05/2022|| Station Officer in Fire & Emergency Services Assam under Home and Political Department||09||B.Sc. Degree (Science) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized Board/ Institution.||PB-2 ₹ 14000 – 60500/- + Grade Pay ₹ 8700/-|
|06/2022||Squad Commander under SDRF (in the rank of Station Officer) under Home and Political Department||11||B.Sc. Degree (Science) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized Board/ Institution.||PB-2 ₹ 14000 – 60500/- + Grade Pay ₹ 8700/-|
- Height: 162.56 cm (154.94 cm for Female) for General / OBC / MOBC / SC, 160.02 cm (152,40 cm for Female) for ST (H) / ST (P).
- Chest (Male): Normal – 78 Cm, Expanded – 83 Cm.
- 20 to 24 years as on 01/01/2022
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC / MOBC.
- ₹ 285.40/- for General / EWS category candidates.
- ₹ 185.40/- for SC / ST / OBC / MOBC category candidates.
- ₹ 35.40/- for BPL / PwBD candidates.
- The fee should be made through online mode on or before 5th November 2021
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to apply online through Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website (online.apscrecruitment.in) and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process by providing basic details. The last date for submission of online applications is 12/05/2022.
- Commencement of Online Application: 8th April 2022
- Opening date of online application: 12th April 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 12th May 2022
- Last date for payment of application fee: 14thMay 2022
- Tentative date of Interview: Will be notified later.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers –
- GRAS Helpline (Telephonic): 1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
- Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
- Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
- Bank– For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
- For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following –
Email: [email protected], Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.)