Bareilly Cantonment Board invites offline application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil). The last date for receipt of applications is 2nd May 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
Junior Engineer (Civil)
|01|| 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute and / or higher qualifications.|| PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/- (Level 6)|
Age limit: (As on closing date)
- 21 – 30 years for General
- 21 – 40 years for PwD
- Ex-Servicemen – Relaxation in age limit will be given as per rules
- No age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC
- Written examination
- ₹ 500/- for General / OBC / Others.
- Full Exemption for SC / ST / PwD / Transgender / Female / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application format. Duly filled application along with certificate / documents addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Office, Bungalow No – 54 Serpentine Road, Bareilly Cantt (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code – 243001 by Hand / Indian Post / Courier. The last date for receipt of application is 02/05/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- Offline application submission start date: 02.04.2022 at 10:00 hours
- Last date & time for receipt of offline application: 02.05.2022 up to 17:00 hours
- Last date & time for receipt of offline application (for Hill area candidates): 17.05.2022 up to 17:00 hours