Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 4th June 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Steno grapher||01||B.Sc. Degree (Science) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized Board/ Institution.|| ₹ 30000 – 110000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 13300/- (Pay Band – 4)|
- 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2022
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC / MOBC and 10 years for PwBD.
- Stenography speed test
- Composition in English carrying 50 Marks with one hour duration
- ₹ 285.40/- for General / EWS category candidates.
- ₹ 185.40/- for SC / ST / OBC / MOBC category candidates.
- ₹ 35.40/- for BPL / PwBD candidates.
- The fee should be made through online mode on or before 5th November 2021.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through APSC Recruitment Portal (www.online.apscrecruitment.in ). The Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/ certificates. The last date for submission of online applications is 04/06/2022.
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following- Email: [email protected], Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.