Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Patiala invites online applications for recruitment to 119 posts of Assistant District Attorney (Group B) in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab. The last date for submission of online applications is 20th May 2022.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 22/2022
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Monthly Salary|
|1.||Assistant District Attorney |
| Bachelor of Law (B.L.) (Professional Degree) of a recognized university or institution or who are Barristers of England or Ireland or are members of Faculty of Advocates of Scotland and are eligible for being enrolled as an Advocate under Advocates Act, 1961, and who have two years experience of practice at the Bar. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.|| ₹35400/- Per month Initial Pay|
- 18 to 37 years as on 01/01/2022.
- Age Relaxation as per Punjab Government Rules.
- Written Competitive Examination
- No Interview
- ₹ 750/- for SC / ST of all states and BC of Punjab state only.
- ₹ 500/- for PWD, EWS, Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only.
- ₹ 1500/- for all others.
- The fee must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online only @ PPSC Commission’s website (www.ppsc.gov.in ). The candidates should upload all required self attested certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 20/05/2022 up to 11:59 PM.
- To deposit the Application and Examination Fees by system generated Bank Challan Form is upto 30/05/2022 during banking hours.