Ministry of Defence, Army Air Defence College invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer posts. Apply within 45 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Laboratory Assistant||01|| (1) Graduate Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (OR)|
(2) Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics Computer Engineering
| Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01||(1) Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification.|
(2) English Typing @ 35 words per minute on Computer (OR) Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute on computer.
|Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-|
|3.||Stenographer Grade II||01||(1) Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent qualification.|
(2) Skill Test Norms: Dictation – 10 mts @ 80 wpm and Transcription 50 mts (English), 65 (Hindi) (On Computer).
|Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
- Laboratory Assistant: 18 to 25 years
- LDC: 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 30 years
(1) Written Examination
(2) Exam Syllabus: The Exam will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar and subject related question.
How to Apply:
The application should be addressed to Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District),
Odisha – 761052. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________”.
Last Date of receipt of Application: Upto 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News/ National Newspaper. i.e. Last date will be 18/07/2022.