Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Junior Executive positions in Air Traffic Control by Direct Recruitment Basis.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Junior Executives in Air Traffic Control||400|| (1) Full Time Regular 03 years Bachelors’ Degree (B.Sc) in Science with Physics and Mathematics. (OR) Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline.|
(2) The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard.
(3) No experience is essential.
| ₹ 40000 – 3% – 140000/- (E-1)|
Category wise Vacancies:
- Maximum 28 years as on 14th July 2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
- Online Examination
- Documents Verification / Voice Test.
(1) English Language (20 Marks)
(2) General Intelligence / Reasoning (15 Marks) Weightage 50%
(3) General Aptitude / Numerical Ability (15 Marks)
(4) General Knowledge / Awareness (10 Marks)
(1) 60 questions form basics of Physics and Mathematics in concept and Application, at 10+ 2 level (60 Marks)
- ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 81/- for SC / ST / Female candidates.
- No fee for PWD category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment gateway.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through AAI Careers portal. The Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. The candidates should upload Scanned copy of latest Passport size coloured photograph, Signature Image and all relevant documents. The last date for submission of online applications is 14/07/2022.
All future communication/information regarding this recruitment will be made available on AAI website. Candidates are advised to check their Email account and visit AAI website www.aai.aero regularly for further updates.