NTPC Limited invites online applications from Assistant Law Officers through CLAT-2022 for its Projects / Stations. The last date for submission of online applications is 29th June 2022.
NTPC RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS THROUGH CLAT 2022
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Assistant Law Officers||05|
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent full time degree from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC / ST candidates).
2. Candidates must appear for CLAT 2022 (Common Law Admission Test-2022) Post Graduate Programme.
| E0 Level |
₹ 30,000 to ₹12,00,00/-
- Maximum 30 years as on last date of online application.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL).
Candidates shall be shortlisted for Document Verification based on CLAT 2022 Post Graduate Programme. The CLAT 2022 exam online registration will be made through consortiumofnlus.ac.in on or before 9th May 2022.
- ₹ 300/- for General / EWS / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / XSM category and female candidates.
- The fee can be made through Online / Offline payment mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply in online mode in NTPC official website from 15th June 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is 29/06/2022.
- Opening date of online application (NTPC): 17th February 2022
- Last date for registration of online application (NTPC): 29th June 2022
- Last date for applying CLAT 2022 Exam: 9th May 2022
- Tentative date of CLAT 2022 Examination: 19th June 2022.