NBCC India Limited Recruitment of Junior Engineer and Deputy General Manager Engineering on Regular Basis through direct recruitment basis for its operations.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||60||03 years full time Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineer with 60% aggregate marks.||S-3 ₹ 27270/- (Open Ended)|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20||03 years full time Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineer with 60% aggregate marks.||S-3 ₹ 27270/- (Open Ended)|
|3.||Deputy General Manager (Engineering)||01||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 60 % aggregate marks. Minimum 09 years experience.||E-4 ₹ 70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
Age limit: 28 years, 46 years for ST.
- Written test
- ₹ 500/- for Junior Engineer posts.
- No fee for DGM posts.
- ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The fee payment through debit card/ credit card/ net-banking.
How to Apply:
Eligible Engineers apply online through NBCC India Limited official website from 15th March 2022. The last date for final submission of online application form is 14/04/2022 till 5:00 PM.
- Opening date of online application: 15th March 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 14th April 2022.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.in under the head: “CAREER within Human Resources”. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for latest updates.
- All correspondence shall be made through e-mail only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode.