Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company limited (MAHATRANSCO) invites online applications from dynamic, talented and professional for recruitment of following Engineering positions. The Candidate must be a Domicile of Maharashtra.
MAHATRANSCO RECRUITMENT 2022 (Employment Advertisement No. 04/2022)
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Transmission)|| |
|Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology.||₹ 49210- 2165- 60035- 2280- 119315/-. The approximate monthly gross emoluments shall be Rs. 80,962/- (without Office Accommodation)|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication)||25|| Bachelors Degree in Engineering in the stream of B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) OR B. Tech (Eectronics & Telecommunication).||₹ 49210- 2165- 60035- 2280- 119315/-. The approximate monthly gross emoluments shall be Rs. 80,962/- (without Office Accommodation)|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28||Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering / Technology.||₹ 49210- 2165- 60035- 2280- 119315/-. The approximate monthly gross emoluments shall be Rs. 80,962/- (without Office Accommodation)|
- 38 years for open candidates.
- 43 years for Reserved category candidates.
- Online Test Only.
- The On-line test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Test.
- The On-line Test will include test of Marathi Language.
- Taking into consideration the performance in On-line Test, select list will be prepared.
- While drawing select list, out of 150 marks obtained in On-line Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, select/wait list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
- ₹ 700/- for open category candidates.
- ₹ 350/- for reserved candidates.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/
Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash
Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through MAHATRANCO official website (www.mahatransco.in ). The candidates are required to fill all basic details and upload all documents. The last date for submission of online applications is 24/05/2022.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 24th May 2022
- Tentative date of online test: June/ July 2022