Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Gandhinagar invites online applications for engagement of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentices under Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Yojana for the year 2022-23.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Payscale|
|1.||Graduate Apprentices (Degree)||21|| B. Tech or B.E Engineering Graduate in Bio Technology / Chemical / Civil / Environmental Pollution and Control / Instrumentation & Control / Marine Engineering.|| ₹ 9000/- per month for Graduate & Technician Apprentices.|
|2.||Technician Apprentices (Diploma)||21|| Diploma engineering in Bio Technology / Chemical / Civil / Environmental Pollution and Control / Instrumentation & Control / Marine Engineering.|| ₹ 9000/- per month for Graduate & Technician Apprentices.|
Branch / Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Bio Technology – 06
- Chemical Engineering – 10
- Civil Engineering – 08
- Environmental Pollution and Control Engineering – 06
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 07
- Marine Engineering – 05
- Others (Masters in Environment and allied disciplines) – 02
- As per Apprentice Act.
- Selection on the basis of Academic Merit / Personal Interaction as required.
- Not specified.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and after successfully enrolment, they should apply online for advertisement code no. JV2200050 Online link will be activated on 28/03/2022 and the last date for filling online application is 30/04/2022 till 23.59 pm.
Last date : The last date for submission of online applications is 30/04/2022.
- Opening date of online application: 28th March 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 30th April 2022