CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Free Job Alert for Meritorious Sportsmen and Women Indian Citizens. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites applications for recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota for the year 2022. The last date for submission of applications is 31st March 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale||Job location|
|1.||Head Constable (General Duty)||249||Matric with 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.|| Pay matrix Level-4 (₹ 25,500 – 81,100-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.|| As per advertisement notification|
Sports wise Vacancies:
- Athletics – 52 Men, 38 Women
- Boxing – 08 Men, 10 Women
- Basket Ball – 08 Men
- Gymnastics – 05 Men
- Football – 10 Men
- Hockey – 15 Men
- Hand ball – 06 Men
- Judo – 07 Men, 04 Women
- Kadaddi – 07 Men, 08 Women
- Shooting – 03 Men, 01 Women
- Swimming – 17 Men
- Volley Ball – 05
- Weight Lifting – 16 Men, 07 Women
- Wrestling – 14 Men
- Taekwondo – 08 Men
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01/08/2021
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1998 and later than 01/08/2003
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and Upto 40 years for Departmental candidates.
- Height – 170 Cms.
- Chest – 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Physical Standard Test
- Document / certificates verification
- Trail test
- Proficiency test
- Dreawal of Final select list
- ₹ 100/- for General / OBC category candidates
- The fee in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer payable at the post office/ bank.
- No fee for SC / ST and Female candidates.
How to Apply:
Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma. Completed application affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self-attested (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of this Notification) along with admit card (Prescribed) may be sent to concerned authority latest by 31/03/2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07/04/2022 (05:00 P.M).
Last date: The last date for submission of online applications is 31/03/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- For detailed notification and queries please visit to www.cisfrectt.in
- For any queries, candidates may contact Help Line Number 011-24366431/ 24307933 for clarifications, if any, regarding filling application and PET/PST, Written Examination& Medical Examination etc.