Cantonment Board Kamptee invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant Teacher, Midwife and Female Ward Servant positions.
|Sr. no.||Post Name||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale||Job Location|
|1.||Assistant Teacher||02||Passed 12th class or equalent qualification with 50% Marks. 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE.||S-10 ₹ 29200 – 92300/-||Kamptee|
|2.||Midwife||01|| 10th class passed. ANM Course from Institution recognized by Government. Registration with State Nursing Council.||S-6 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-||Kamptee|
|3.||Female Ward Servant||01||10th Class / Matriculation Pass.||S-1 ₹ 15000 – 47600/-|
- 21 to 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Written Test
As per advertisement
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should submit the physical copy of application format by way of offline mode (by hand / by Indian Post) only on “Office of Cantonment Board, Bungalow No. 40, Temple Road, Kamptee Cantonment, District Nagpur, State Maharashtra Pin code – 441001”.
- Commencing date of submission of application – 12/03/2022
- Last date of receipt of application is 11/04/2022 up to 1800 Hrs
- Details of admit card/ date of exam and skill test – to be intimated on website portal-https://www.kamptee.cantt.gov.in
- Further all detailed employment notice and future update can be seen on our website/portal https://www.kamptee.cantt.gov.in
- The candidate should submit the physical copy of application form by way of offline mode (by hand/ by Indian post) only on address of office of Cantonment Board Kamptee, complete in all respect will be accepted.
- Any application received by E-mail or other digital formats shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.