Bank of Baroda recruitment of Human Resource on Fixed term engagement basis on contract basis for MSME Vertical and Tractor Loan Vertical in BoB Bank.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Work Experience||Age Limit|
|1.||Internal Ombudsman (IO)||10||1.Graduate in any discipline is Preferred. (Recognized/ Approved by. Govt. / Govt. bodies / AICTE)||The applicant should be aretired(superannuated) or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager, or equivalent of another Bank/ Financial Sector Regulatory Body (i.e. other than Bank of Baroda, including erstwhile Vijaya Bank & erstwhile Dena Bank). He/ She should possess necessary skills and experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and/or consumer protection.||Not to exceed 65 years|
Consolidated Amount of Rupees Two Lakhs per month (R 2,00,000/-p.m.)
Facilities / Other Benefits – Bank’s Car, if available / Lumpsum of R 20,000 p.m.
- Reimbursement of Mobile Expenses : Eligibility as per the norms of the Bank & based on the last rank held in the previous organization.
- Reimbursement of TE/DA Expenses in case of outstation travel: Eligibility as per the norms of the Bank & based on the last rank held in the previous organization.
- Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women
1. Personal Interview and/or any other selection method
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through Bank of Baroda Careers portal.
Online Registration of Application starts from: 29/01/2022
The last date for submission of online application is 18/02/2022
Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/career.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, wherever required will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the recruitment process in the future. Clarifications/Decisions of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.