NCPUL National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (Urdu Council) New Delhi has published recruitment notification of Lower Division Clerk and Urdu Typist posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates should apply online only at NCPUL official website. The last date for submission of online applications is 24th July 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02|| (1) Matriculation or equivalent qualification. (2) Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English.|| Pay Matrix Level 2 ₹ 19000 – 63200/-|
|2.||Urdu Typist||01|| (1) Matriculation or equivalent.|
(2) Typing speed of 25 words per minute in Urdu.
(3) Working knowledge of Hindi.
| Pay Matrix Level 2 ₹ 19000 – 63200/-|
- 18 to 27 years as on 24th July 2022.
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
(1) ₹ 500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
(2) No fee for PWD and Female candidates.
(3) The fee made through NEFT/ RTGS only in favour of “Director NCPUL”Account No. 912010028886515 of Axis Bank New Delhi, Branch Name Jasola, IFSC Code – UTIB0001148.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NCPUL Online Application Portal (www.onlineprocess.in ). The Candidates should first scan their Photograph and signature . The last date for registration of online applications is 24/07/2022.
After filling the Online Application forms, the Candidates must take a print out of the System Generated application form duly signed and send it with self-attested copies of relevant certificates addressed to “The Director, National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan, FC-33/9, Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi – 110025”.
The last date for receipt of hard copy of applications is 31/07/2022 up to 16:00 Hours.
About NCPUL: National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) under Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Government of India.