Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for recruitment selection of Scientific Officer, Assistant Mining Geologist and Assistant Executive Engineer positions in different Central Government Ministerial departments. The closing date for registration of online applications is 30th June 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Salary (As per 7th CPC)||Age Limit (As on date of notification)|
|1||Assistant Mining |
Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
|21|| (1) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India).|
(2) Two years experience in supervisory capacity in design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
Engineer (Civil) in Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Ministry of Ports,
Shipping and Waterways
|02|| (1) Masters Degree (Post Graduate) in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution.|
(2) Two years experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
|3||Scientific Officer (Physical|
Rubber Plastic Textile) in National Test House, Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
|01||(1) Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.|
(2) 01 year’s experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile or Rubber or Plastic or Paper or Leather and their products or one year’s experience in Research and Development in the allied fields.
- ₹ 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Portal (upsconline.nic.in). The last date for submission of online applications is 30/06/2022 up to 23:59 Hours.
- Opening date of online application: 11th June 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 30th June 2022
- Last date for Printing of Completely submitted Online Application: 1st July 2022 up to 23:59 Hours.