UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2022 (EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.09/2022-CPF)
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational qualification|
|1.||Assistant Commandants (Group A)||253|| A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.|
Category wise Vacancies:
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 66
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 29
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 62
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 14
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 82
- 20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2022.
- He/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002
- Age relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC
- ₹ 200/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for Female/ SC/ ST Candidates.
- The fee either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using
- Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Written Examination (Objective Type Questions)
- Physical and Medical Standard Tests
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview / Personality Test.
How to Apply:
The applicants are advised to submit only single application. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through UPSC Online portal. The last date for submission of online applications is 10/05/2022 (Tuesday) up to 6:00 PM.
- Date of Commencement of UPSC CAPF Exam 2022: 20th April 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 10th May 2022
- The online Applications can be withdrawn: from 17th May to 23rd May 2022 till 6.00 PM
- Tentative date of UPSC CAPF (ACs) Examination: 7th august 2022