Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under E&M Cadre against category wise vacancies of UPPCL, Lucknow.
|Sr. no.||Name of the Post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale:||Job Location|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical / Power)||75||1. A Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electrical / Power or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science / IT or relevant engineering discipline. (OR) Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.|| Level 10 |
(As per 7th Pay Commission)
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electronics and Telecommunication)||14||Lucknow|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science / IT)||24||Lucknow|
- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2022
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ ST of Uttar Pradesh Domicile/ OBC, Plus 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Computer based test
- ₹ 826/- For SC/ ST category of Domicile of U.P. state candidates
- ₹11 80/- For UR / EWS / OBC category U.P. state candidates and Other state (include Reserved category) candidates.
- ₹12/- for Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges) candidates.
- The fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking (OR) SBI Bank Challan Form.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application through online mode @ UPPCL official website (www.uppcl.org) from 11th January 2022. The candidates should upload relevant original documents.
Last date: The last date for submission of online applications is 31/01/2022
For Queries: For any queries email to [email protected]