Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB), A State Government Partnered Scheduled Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant positions in DCCBs, Telangana.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale||Job location|
|1.||Staff Assistant||372||1.Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks. 2.Proficiency in Telugu Language. 3.Knowledge of English is required.|| ₹ 26080-1230/ 2-28540-1490/ 12-46420-1740/ 2-49900-1990/ 4-57860 (21 stages) + 3 Stagnation increments at the rate of ₹ 1990/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale||Telangana|
Location wise Vacancies:
Adilabad – 69
Hyderabad – 52
Karimnagar – 84
Khammam – 50
Mahabubnagar – 32
Medak – 72
Nalgonda – 36
Warangal – 50
- 18 to 30 years as on 1st February 2022
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for BC and 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- ₹ 900/- for General / OBC Category category
- ₹ 250/- for SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates.
- The fee can e made through online payment mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through TSCAB Official website (tscab.in) from 19th February 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 06/03/2022.
- Opening date for online registration: 19th February 2022
- Closing date for online registration: 6th March 2022
- Last date for editing application details: 6th March 2022
- Tentative date of Payment of Application Fee: 6th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Examination: 23rd April 2022
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep visiting the DCCB’s website https://tscab.org/dccbs-2/ for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- In case of any difficulty experienced in submission of On-Line application and/or payment of fees, candidates may contact the helpline telephone nos. 040-24685517, 040- 24685559 & 8096949756 (Available between 10AM to 5 PM only).
- The candidate must ensure that the filled in information is correct and no correction will be accepted at subsequent stage in any field.