Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Interview for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA) at TBRL, Chandigarh.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Stipend|
|1.||Research Associate (RA) – Chemistry||01|| Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Chemistry or Post Graduation in Chemistry and 03 years of Research, Teaching or Design and Development experience with publication of at least one paper in Science citation indexed (SCI) Journal.|| ₹ 54000/- plus HRA admissible as per prevailing rules.|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Chemistry||04||Post Gradate degree in Chemistry in 1st Division with NET.||₹ 31000/- plus HRA admissible as per prevailing rules.|
|3.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Physics||02||Post Gradate degree in Physics in 1st Division with NET.||₹ 31000/- plus HRA admissible as per prevailing rules.|
|4.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Mechanical Engineering||01|| Mechanical Engineering: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Mechanical in 1st Division with NET / GATE (OR) M.E. / M.Tech in Mechanical in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.||₹ 31000/- plus HRA admissible as per prevailing rules.|
- For JRFs: Maximum 28 years
- For RAs: Maximum 35 years
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for
- Interview (Video Conferencing).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application form. Application complete in all respects along with scanned copies of certificates should be send by candidates by email to [email protected]
Last date: The last date for submission of application is 15/04/2022.
- Last date of receipt of application in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) by E-mail is 15/04/2022 (Friday). No other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
- For detailed notification please log on to http://www.davp.nic.in/