Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) advertisement for recruitment of Senior Teacher Grade II Competitive Examination 2022. RPSC, Government of Rajasthan invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Teacher for fill 9760 vacancies in Rajasthan Government schools.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Senior Teacher||9760|| Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government. (OR)Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government. (OR) Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:– History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy, and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.|
(2) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
|L-11 (Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-)|
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- English – 1668 Posts
- Hindi – 1298 Posts
- Maths – 1613 Posts
- Sanskrit – 1800 Posts
- Science – 1565 Posts
- Social Science – 1640 Posts
- Punjabi – 70 Posts
- Urdu – 106 Posts
- 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2023.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST / OBC / MBC and Economically Weaker sections of Rajasthan state, 05 years for Women candidates belonging to General Category, 10 years for Women candidates of reserved category of Rajasthan state & No Upper age limit for Widow and Divorce women.
- RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Competitive Examination 2022
- The Examination shall carry 500 marks. There will be two papers. Paper-I shall be of 200 marks and Paper-II shall be of 300 marks.
- ₹350/- for General category candidates.
- ₹250/- for OBC category candidates.
- ₹150/- for Reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should apply online through Rajasthan RPSC Single Sign On Portal (sso.rajasthan.gov.in) from 11th April 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 10/05/2022 up to 12:00 PM.
- Opening date for online registration: 11th April 2022
- Closing date for online registration: 10th May 2022
- Tentative Date of Competitive Examination: Will be notified later