Indian Railways Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW), Varanasi – 221004, Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Apprentices in various trades under Act Apprentice 1961.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Apprentices (ITI)||300|| The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also must passed ITI in relevant trades.|| Stipend will be paid as per Railway Board’s instructions issued from time to time.|
|2.||Apprentices (Non ITI)||74||10th class examination passed or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.|| Stipend will be paid as per Railway Board’s instructions issued from time to time.|
Vacancy Trades: Fitter, Carpenter, Painter (Gen.), Machinist, Welder (G&E), Electrician etc.
- 15 to 22 years
- 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Physical Handicap candidates
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, PH and Women candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates apply online only @ blwactapprentice.in (Online Application For 45th Batch BLW Act Apprenticeship – 2021).
- Notification Date: 26/03/2022
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 26/04/2022 up to 11.59 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment: 26/04/2022 up to 11.59 PM
- Last Date Upload Document: 28/04/2022 up to 5:00 PM
- Only single online application (ITI or Non ITI) has to be submitted through the link “blw.ITI/NONITI” Notification No. 45th Batch Act.Appt./2021 provided on the official website. www.blw.indianrailways.gov.in or www.blwactapprentice.in.
- Incomeplete or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected. Candidates who make any recommendation will be declared disqualified.