Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer in Class II of Group B of Odisha Agriculture and Food Production Service, under Department of Agriculture and Farmer’s Empowerment.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 28 OF 2021-22
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Job Location|
|1.||Assistant Agriculture Officer in Class II||123 (42 –Women)||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from any recognized institute / university.||₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹4600/- (PB-2)||Cuttack|
- 21 to 38 Years as on 30th January 2022.
- He / She must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SEBC /SC /ST, Women and Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PwD.
- Written Test
- A Non Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- only.
- No fee for SC / ST of Odisha only and PwD.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates should be apply online through OPSC Official website (www.opsc.gov.in) from 28th January 2022 to 28th February 2022 up to 11:59 PM.
Online Registration Start Date : 28/01/2022
Online Registration End Date : 28/02/2022
Last date for Fee payment : 28/02/2022
Last date for submission Online Registered Applications: 07/03/2022
Help Desk :
For any query related to Online Application Process and detailed job notification please visit: www.opsc.gov.in
Note: Due care should be taken by the candidates while filling up the online application form. Incomplete applications without supporting documents or defective application form shall be summarily rejected.