National Water Development Agency (NWDA) New Delhi invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following positions for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country.
Advertisement No. 12/2022
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Payscale|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||2||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.|| Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/-|
|2.||Junior Accountant||01||Degree in Commerce||Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300/-|
|3.||Upper Division Clerk||01||Any Degree||Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
|4.||Stenographer Grade II||03|| Matric with 12th class Pass. Skill (Shorthand) Test on Computer at the speed of 80 wpm.||Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
- 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation per Govt rules.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – (100 Questions – 02 Hours)
- Documents Verification
- ₹ 840/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 500/- for SC, ST, EWS and Women category candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment gateway.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online through NWDA official website (www.nwda.gov.in / www.nwda.cbtexam.in ).
Last date : The last date for submission of online application is 23/05/2022 up to Midnight.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 23rd April 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 23rd May 2022
- Conduct of Computer Based Test: Will be notified later.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) under Ministry of Jal Shakti Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation Government Of India.