Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Guwahati, Assam invites online applications from eligible ITI passed candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/ Units in the Jurisdiction of NFR Railway against 5636 vacancies. The RRC Northeast Frontier Railway Online Application for Apprentice 2020-21, 2021-22 & 2022-23 last date is 30th June 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Payment as per month||Age Limit (As on date of notification)|
| Candidates must have passed 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board. National Trade Certificate (ITI) in relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.||As per Apprenticeship Act.||45|
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.04.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- On the basis of merit list (Prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation + ITI).
- A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
- Document Verification.
- A Non Refundable fee of ₹ 100/- only.
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
- The Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NFR Indian Railway official website (nfr.indianrailways.gov.in / rrcnfr.in/actaprt22nfr/). The candidates are required to fill all requires documents, Aadhaar Card Numbers and upload scanned Signature, Latest Colour Photograph and relevant documents. The last date for registration of online applications is 30/06/2022 up to 22:00 Hours.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 1st June 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 30th June 2022 up to 22:00 Hours.