NHPC Limited invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the Session 2022 March and year 2022-23 under Apprentices Act, 1961 in various trades.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Job Location|
|1.||ITI Apprenticeship||53||Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education.||As per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.||Mandi|
|2.||Diploma Apprenticeship||10||Full time Diploma in relevant Engineering/ Technical Education from recognized University / Institute by AICTE/ State Board of Technical Education||As per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.||Mandi|
|3.||Graduate Apprenticeship||03|| 02 years full time MBA / Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from|
recognized Institute / University.
|As per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.||Mandi|
- 18 to 30 Years
- The relaxation in maximum age limit is 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
On the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ Diploma/ Degree.
- ₹ 300/- for SC/ ST/ SCA/ DAP(PH)/ DW candidates
- ₹ 600/- for all others
- Payment of fee can be done through on-line mode. i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment
How to Apply:
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship.
- ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal. Postgraduate and Diploma Holders should register themselves on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/ applied at portal and send along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc. at “Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121” by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand.
Last date: The last date for receipt of applications is 05/02/2022 up to 5:00 p.m.
Help Desk :
For any queries please call at Phone No. 01905-287771, 280101
(or) email at : [email protected]
Note: Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this.