National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites online applications from qualified Engineering Graduates for recruitment post of Scientist ‘C’ on Direct Recruitment Basis in Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT), a Statutory Organization of MeitY. The last date for registration of online applications is 28th June 2022.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Payment Scale||Job location|
|1||Scientist ‘C’||09||1) Bachelor degree in Technology (B.Tech) or Bachelor degree in Engineering (B.E.) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or IT or ECE or E&T or Electrical.|
(2) Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (A&B) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or IT or ECE or E&T or Electrical.
(3) Master’s Degree in Science (M.Sc.) in Physics or Electronics or Applied Electronics.
(4) Master in Computer Application (MCA).
(5) Minimum 05 / 06 years relevant experience.
|Pay Level 11 ₹ 67700 – 208700/-||Anywhere in India.|
35 years for UR / EWS category candidates.
40 years for SC / ST category candidates.
38 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates.
45 years for PWD-HH Only.
(1) Screening Test
(2) Evaluation of the academic records
(3) Personal Interaction / Interview
- ₹ 400/- per application for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
- ₹ 800/- per application for General and all others.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through www.calicut.nielit.in / icert on or before 28/06/2022 up to 5:30 PM.
How to apply:
The Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The Online Application can be submitted in following steps:-
STEP 1: Registration with Email id.
STEP 2: Submission of basic details.
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online.
STEP 4 : Submission of other academic details.
For more Information please visit www.cert-in.org.in
About ICERT: Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT) a Statutory Organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India.