National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) New Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Stenographer, Assistant Librarian and Junior Secretariat Assistant posts. The last date for submission of applications is 30th April 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Payscale||Job location|
|1.||Stenographer Grade D||01|| Stenographer Grade D: Matric with 12th class Pass or equivalent examination.||Level 4||New Delhi|
|2.||Assistant Librarian||01|| Assistant Librarian: Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Library Science or Degree in Library Science. Knowledge of Computer Operation in Library Work.||Level 2||New Delhi|
|3.||Junior Secretariat Assistant||03|| Junior Secretariat Assistant: Matric with 12th class Pass or equivalent examination.||Level 2||New Delhi|
- Between 18 – 27 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Written test
- Skill test
- ₹ 500/- for General / OBC candidates.
- No fee for Female /SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates should aply online through NALSA official website (www.nalsa.gov.in ) from 1st April 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 30/04/2022 up to 10:00 PM.
- Commencement of Online Application: 1st April 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 30th April 2022
- Last date for receipt of Application Fee: 30th April 2022
For any queries regarding job notice you may contact us on: www.nalsa.gov.in
- The Written test and Skill test examination is likely to be conducted in the month of May to June 2022. The exact date will be notified on the website of NALSA. (www.nalsa.gov.in ) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies. Written examination and Skill test can be conducted anywhere in the Delhi / NCR or as per the availability of the Institutes.
1. The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the NALSA.
2. A candidate whether he/she belongs to General or Reserve Category can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application is received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
3. An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall liable to be rejected summarily.Help Desk: For detailed notification please visist www.nalsa.gov.in