MOIL Limited invites online applications from young, vibrant and dynamic candidates for recruitment post of Management Trainee in Personnel disciplines. The last date for registration of online applications is 4th June 2022.
(Advertisement No. : MT-HR/05/2022)
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of. posts||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Management Trainee (MT) (Pers / Wel)|| 04 || Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks. (OR) P.G. Degree/ Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/ Master of Labour studies from the recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks. (OR) MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HR/ HRD from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks. Preference will be given to Law Graduate.|| E-02 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹ 50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹ 50,000/- per month as a consolidated amount during the training period.|
- 30 years for General (UR) / SC / ST / EWS Category candidates as on 4th June 2022.
- Upper Age Limit – 03 years for OBC (NCL), Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category is Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- Computer Based Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
- ₹ 590/- for General (UR) / OBC / EWS category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST category candidates.
- The fee will be paid through online mode only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online only through MOIL Online Application Portal(ibpsonline.ibps.in/moilmtmay22). The last date for submission of online applications is 04/06/2022.
The candidates will be required to upload Scanned copy of Photograph Image, Signature, left thumb impression and required documents.
Important Dates 2022:
- Opening date of online application: 14th May 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 4th June 2022
- Last date for editing application fee: 4th June 2022
- Last date for printing your application: 19th June 2022
- Online Fee Payment: 14th May to 4th June 2022