Cantonment Board Kamptee invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant Teacher, Midwife and Female Ward Servant positions. The last date for receipt of applications is 11th April 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Assistant Teacher||02||Passed 12th class or equalent qualification with 50% Marks. 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE.||Level 4 of 7th CPC|
|2.||Midwife||01||10th class passed. ANM Course from Institution recognized by Government. Registration with State Nursing Council.||S-6 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-|
|3.||Female Ward Servant||01||10th Class / Matriculation Pass.||S-1 ₹ 15000 – 47600/-|
Age limit: (As on closing date)
- 21 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Written and skill test as per el9igibility criteria (as per details advertisement.)
Application fees: As per Advertisement.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should submit the physical copy of application format by way of offline mode (by hand / by Indian Post) only on “Office of Cantonment Board, Bungalow No. 40, Temple Road, Kamptee Cantonment, District Nagpur, State Maharashtra Pin code – 441001”.
- Commencing date of submission of application – 12/03/2022
- Last date of receipt of application – 11/04/2022 up to 1800 Hrs
- Details of admit card/Date of exam and skill test – to be intimated on website portal – www.kamptee.cantt.gov.in
- Further all detailed Employment Notice and future update can be seen on our website/portal https://www.kamptee.cantt.gov.in