Government of Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Divisional and District Cadre positions.
Advertisement Notification No. 01 of 2022
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||place|
|1.|| Divisional and District Cadre Posts |
i. Junior Assistant ii. Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator
As per the advertisement
| Jammu, Kashmir|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
- OM (General) – 40 years
- SC /ST /RBA /ALC/IB /EWS /PSP /Social Caste – 43 years
- Physically Challenged Person – 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 48 years
- Government Service/ Contractual Employment – 40 years
Level 2 to Level 6
- ₹ 500/- only.
- The fee can be paid only online mode through Net Banking / Credit or Debit Cards
- Written Examination (Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions)
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification (DV)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s Online Application Portal
(www.ssbjk.org ). The candidates are required to upload recent photograph, Signature and documents.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 10th February 2022
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 10th March 2022
- Tentative date of Written Test: Will be announced later
- Candidates applying against the post(s) where Skill Test is applicable shall have to qualify Skill Test to be eligible for appearing in next level of Examination.
- The above Pay Scale is subject to minor changes, if any, at the time of appointment by the Indenting department.
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application portal – https:// ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.