Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications from bright,young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant IV for filling up 16 vacancies. The online registration process ill be start from 8th March 2022 to 29th March 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale||Job location|
|1.||Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Production)||16 (Chemical)|| 03 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.|
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals /Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
|₹ 25,000 – 1,05,000/-||BIHAR|
- 18 to 26 years for General and EWS category candidates.
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates.
- Written test
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT)
- ₹ 150/- as application fee (non-refundable) though Online mode (SBI e-Collect) using either Debit/ Credit Card or through Net-Banking only.
- The Bank Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates may apply online only @ IOCL Recruitment Portal (www.iocrefrecruit.in ). The last date for registration of online applications is 29/03/2022.
After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of on-line application form and send to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar –851114, along with all supporting documents & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 09/04/2022.
- Opening date for online registration: 8th March 2022
- Closing date for online registration: 29th March 2022 up to 4:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 9th April 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Test: April 2022
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: [email protected] Contact No. 06243-275259, 06243-275242, 06243- 275266.