Intelligence Bureau (IB) invites online applications from promising, dedicated, energetic young Graduate Indian Nationals with brilliant academic records and valid GATE score for recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II / Technical – 2022 in Computer Science & Information Technology and Electronics & Communication disciplines. The last date for submission of online applications is 7th May 2022
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (ACIO) / Technical
|150||B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government Recognized University / College / Institute (OR) Master’s Degree with Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science (OR) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA). Candidates must possess valid GATE scorecards of GATE 2022 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2020 in EC / CS.||Level 7 ₹ 44,900 – 1,42,400/- in the pay matrix plus admissible central Govt. allowances.|
Age limit: (As on closing date)
- 18 – 27 years
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE Score card of 2020 or 2021 or 2022
- Interview (175 Marks) will be held at Delhi
- Psychometric test
- ₹ 100/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST category, Female and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should apply online through Ministry of Home Affairs (www.mha.gov.in / www.ncs.gov.in ) from 16th April 2022. The candidates are required to upload all required documents. The last date for submission of online applications is 07/05/2022 up to 23:59 Hours.
- Opening date of online application: 16th April 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 7th April 2022
- Tentative date of Interview: Will be notified later
- For detailed notification please click the below link: