Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executive vacancies in various locations of IOCL Pipelines Division.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Post Qualification Experience||Pay scale||Age Limit|
|1.||Engineering Assistants||58|| 03 years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the required disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute. Minimum percentage of marks – 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates fort he posts reserved for them).||Grade IV ₹ 25000 – 105000/-|| 18 to 26 years as on 24th January 2022|
|2.||Technical Attendant||79||Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.||Grade I ₹ 23000 – 78000/-|| 18 to 26 years as on 24th January 2022|
- ₹ 100/- for General (including EWS) and OBC categories.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect.
- No fee for SC, ST, PwBD category candidates.
1. Written test
2. Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical test (SPPT)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal – www.plapps.indianoil.in
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 24th January 2022
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 18th February 2022
- Last date for printing your application and admit card: 27th March 2022
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: From 14th to 27th March 2022
- Tentative date of Written Test: 27th March 2022 (Sunday)
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: By 1st April 2022