IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 PDF Out on 30th June 2022. IBPS CRP Clerical Cadre XII Examination for 6035 Clerk vacancies in 11 major public sector banks. The IBPS Clerk Apply online 2022 through IBPS Online Application portal from 1st July 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Clerical Cadre (Clerk) in Participating Banks||6035|| (1) Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
(2) The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
(3) Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
(4) Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
|As per notification|
- 20 to 28 years as on 1st July 2022. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
- 05 Years for SC/ ST and Jammu & Kashmir Residents during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89, 03 Years for OBC (NCL), 10 Years for PWD, 09 Years for Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried, For Ex-serviceman and others as per Government Rules.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- Personal Interview
The fee can be made through Online Payment Mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates: ₹ 100/-(inclusive of GST)
- For all others: ₹ 600/- (inclusive of GST)
How to Apply:
Eligible Indian National Candidates can apply online through IBPS Online Portal @ www.ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpcl12jun22/ from 1st July 2022. The candidates should upload scanned copy of Photograph, Signature etc. Last date for registration of online application is 21/07/2022.
Note: The IBPS CRP Clerks-XII Online registration will be made through Desktop mode only using Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+; Firefox 20+ Browsers.
Opening date of Online Registration: 1st July 2022
Closing date of Online Registration: 21st July 2022
Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 1st July 2022 to 21st July 2022
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2022
Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2022
Online Examination – Main: October 2022
Provisional Allotment: April 2023