IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification of Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Assistant at ICAR Headquarters and its Research Institutes. The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will conduct Assistant competitive examination for fill up 462 vacancies under Direct Recruitment at ICAR Research Institutes. The IARI Assistant Apply Online 2022 on or before 1st June 2022. In this page, the Graduate candidates get IARI Assistant Notification PDF, IARI Assistant Job vacancy details and IARI Assistant 2022 Online Application link
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||ASSISTANTS|| 462 |
(ICAR Head Quarters – 71, ICAR Institutes – 391)
|Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. No Minimum Grade / percentage of marks. the Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form.|| Pay Level-6@ of 7th CPC Pay Matrix|
- 20 to 30 years as on 1st June 2022.
- 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD.
- Preliminary Examination – Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Main Examination
- Documents Verification
- For UR / OBC-NCL / EWS: ₹ 1200/- (₹ 700/- for Exam Fee & ₹ 500/- for Registration Fee)
- For All Women / SC / ST / PwBD: ₹ 500/- (Registration Fee Only)
- The Fee must be paid in online mode only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through ICAR IARI official website (www.iari.res.in ) Recruitment Cell. The candidates need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number and valid E-mail ID. The candidates can required to upload scanning copy of Photograph, Signature and Certificates.The last date for registration of online applications is 01/06/2022.
Step 1: Online Registration -> cdn.digialm.com
Step 2: Filling up of Online Application and pay online application fee.
Step 3: Upload scanning copy of Photograph, Signature and Certificates.
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 7th May 2022
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 1st June 2022
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 1st June 2022
- Correction Window: 5th to 7th June 2022
- Date of online objective type examination (CBT) (Preliminary): Last week of June 2022 (Tentative)
- Tentative Date of holding Mains examination: To be informed at a later date.
- Tentative Date of Skill Test: To be informed at a later date.