Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of following positions in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (DA) Pay Scale. The last date for submission of applications is 28th April 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Technical Assistant / Office Assistant / Cook / Plumber / Mechanic / Welder / Fitter / Unskilled etc.||253|| 10+2 / Diploma / ITI / Degree from a recognized university / institute.|| 8 years for SC / ST|
36 years for OBC
33 years for EWS / UR
43 years for PwBD (UR)
48 years for PwBD (SC / ST)
46 years for PwBD (OBC)
Age relaxation as per GOI Guidelines for ESM.
- For Technical Assistant – ₹ 16600 – 3% – 63500/-
- For Office Assistants – ₹ 15600 – 3% – 57500/-
- For Plumber / Mobile Crane Operator / Cook / Printer cum Record Keeper – ₹ 14600 – 3% – 48500/-
- For Assistant Superintendent – ₹ 21000 – 3% – 70000/-
- For other posts – ₹ 15100 – 3% – 53000/-
- Written Test.
- Skill test
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates may apply online through Goa Shipyard official website (www.goashipyard.in ) from 29th March 2022.The last date for submission of online applications is 28/04/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
The Photo-copies of online application along with all relevant documents should be posted to Goa Shipyard Limited by post. The last date for receipt of applications is 09/05/2022. For an queries email to recruitment”goashipyard.com.
- Commencement of Online Application: 29th March 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 28th April 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 9th May 2022
For detailed notification and others related information please visit towww.goashipyard.in