ECGC Limited (A Government of India Enterprise), Mumbai invites online applications for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) for its Registered Office in Mumbai and Branches across India. The ECGC PO 2022 Online Registration will be open from 21st March 2022 and scheduled to be close on 20th April 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale|
|1.||Probationary Officers (PO)||75||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any quivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.|| ₹ 32795 – 1610(14) – 55335 – 1745(4) – 62315/-|
- 20 to 30 years
- The Upper Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC (NCL), 10 Years for PWD, 05 Years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Online Examination (Multiple Choice Questions and Description Paper)
- The Interview to be conducted by the Company at Mumbai. The total marks allotted for interview are 60. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates).
- ₹ 125/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- ₹ 700/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online only through ECGC Limited official website career page (ww.ecgc.in/career-with-ecgc/) from 21st March 2022. The candidates are required to fill Online Application Form to go to ECGC Online Recruitment Portal. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Opening date of online application: 21st March 2022
- Last date for registration of online application: 20th April 2022.
- Closure for editing application details: 20/04/2022
- Last date for printing your application: 05/05/2022
- Online Fee Payment: 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022
- For more details please visit www.ecgc.in Or Tel: 022-66590500/ 66590510