Notification for Engagement of act apprentices for training slots in units of Eastern Railway for the year 2020-2021
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational qualification|
|1.||Act Apprentices||2972|| The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matriculation) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT. For Welder (Gas and Electric) / Sheet Metal Worker / Lineman / Wireman / Carpenter / Painter (General) trades – Minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.|
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 66
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 29
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 62
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 14
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 82
Trade wise Vacancies:
Fitter, Welder, Mech, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, Ref. & AC Mech., Electrician, Machinist, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- 20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2022.
- He/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002
- Age relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC
- A non refundable fee of ₹ 100/- only. No fee for SC, ST, PWBD and all women candidates.
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online Application Form. The fee can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit (10th class or 8th std marks and ITI Marks)..
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through RRC Eastern Railway Official website (www.apprentice.rrcrecruit.co.in ) from 11th April 2022. The closing date for registration of online applications is 10/05/2022 (Tuesday) up to 6:00 PM. The candidates are required to upload all documents like Photograph, Signature, Mark Sheets, Community Certificate etc.