East Coast Railway (ECR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar, Odisha invites online applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over East Coast Railway for the year 2021-2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Job location|
|1.||CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR||190|| (i)The candidate must have passed 10th class examination (Matric) or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board. (ii) Candidates also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.||Bhubaneswar|
|2.||KHURDA ROAD DIVISION||237||Bhubaneswar|
|3.|| WALTAIR DIVISION||263||Bhubaneswar|
- 15 to 24 years as on 7th March 2022
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- A Non Refundable fee of ₹ 100/- only.
- The fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking /e-wallets, etc.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online by visiting www.rrcbbs.org.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and other documents etc.
- Opening date for online registration: 8th February 2022
- Closing date for online registration: 7th March 2022
For detailed notification and pay scale details please visist to: www.rrcbbs.org.in
For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, call on 8125930726 (technical issue) & 8455885645 (administrative issue ) from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays)