Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Law Officer / Legal Assistant against vacancies in respect of various Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi / Autonomous Bodies/ Local Bodies.
|Sr. no.||Name of the Department||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale:||Job Location|
|1||Delhi Jal Board (DJB)||02|| 1. Any Bachelor’s Degree with Degree in Law / B.A. with L.L.B. / 05 years Integated graduate degree in Law. |
2. Minimum 01 – 03 years relevant experience.
| ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-||Delhi|
|2.||Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)||03||Delhi|
|3.||Department of Law Justice and Legislative Affairs||04||Delhi|
|4.||Department of Trade & Taxes||06||Delhi|
|5.||Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB)||04||Delhi|
|6.||North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC)||04||Delhi|
|7.||South Delhi Municipal Corporation (South DMC)||02||Delhi|
|8.||Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)||01||Delhi|
- 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per GoI Rules.
- Tier-I Examination
- Tier-II Examination
- ₹ 100/- Only for General/ OBC category
- No fee for Women and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman category
- The fee can be paid through online payment mode
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through DSSSB Online Official website (dsssbonline.nic.in) from 10th January 2022.
Last date: The last date for registration of online applications is 09/02/2022 till 11:59 PM
- Opening date of online Registration: 10th January 2022
- Closing date of online Registration: 9th February 2022
- Tentative date of Examination: Will be announced later