Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites online applications from Male Indian Citizens for recruitment of Constable (Male) for fill up 1149 vacancies. The last date for registration of online applications is 4th March 2022.
CISF RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/ FIRE (MALE) 2021 – 2022
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay scale||Job location|
|1.||Constable / Fire||1149||Matric with 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.|| Pay matrix Level-3 (₹ 21,700 – 69,100-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.|| As per advertisement notification|
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 04/03/2022
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 03 years for Ex-servicemen
- Height – 170 Cms.
- Chest – 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Document verification
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
- 100/- in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer payable at the post office/ bank.
- No application fee is applicable for Female, SC and ST can
How to Apply:
Application s must be submitted in online mode at CISF official website (www.cisfrectt.in). In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload required documents (Uploading of Photograph, Signature & relevant Documents).
Last date: The last date for submission of online applications is 04/03/2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- Opening date for online registration : 29-Jan-2022
- Closing date for online application : 04-Mar-2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Last date for paying application fee : 04-Mar-2022 upto 23:30 Hours
- For detailed notification and queries please visit to www.cisfrectt.in
- For any queries, candidates may contact Help Line Number 011-24366431/ 24307933 for clarifications, if any, regarding filling application and PET/PST, Written Examination& Medical Examination etc.