Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway, Mumbai invites online applications from eligible candidates for for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2422 Vacancies.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Job Location|
|1.|| Act Apprentices Cluster wise: 1. Mumbai Cluster – 1659 2. Bhusawal Cluster – 418 3. Pune Cluster – 152|
4.Nagpur Cluster – 114
5.Solapur Cluster – 79
|2422|| 1.The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.|
2. Candidates also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
|As per Apprentice Act.||Mumbai|
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17th January 2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- ₹ 100/- for General/ OBC category candidates.
- The Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Documents Verification.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through RRC Central Railway official website (www.rrccr.com ). The Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph and other documents.
The last date for submission of online application is 16/02/2022
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the recruitment process in the future.