Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Bengaluru is looking for bright & result oriented persons for recruitment of following Technical Positions.
|Sr. no.||Name of the Post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale:||Job Location|
|1||Member Technical Staff below Group S & T||06|| B.E./ B.Tech Engineering Graduate in relevant discipline. (Or) Post graduate degree in Science / Technology / Engineering / Computer Application or in relevant domain.||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.||Bengaluru|
|2.||Project Engineer (PE), Senior Project Engineer (SPE) and Project Manager (PM)||120||Bengaluru|
|3.||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer (CAE)||04||Bengaluru|
As per Advertisement
- For MTS Below Group A Scientific and Technical (S & T) posts: Written Test – The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions / disciplines / Interview or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed.
- For Project Engineer: Screening, Written test (Technical) and Interview(s)
- For Senior Project Engineer: Screening, Written Test and Interview(s)
- For C-DAC Adjunct Engineer: Screening and Interview(s)
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts.
- No fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through CDAC Recruitment Portal (recruitment.cdacb.in).
- Commencement of on-line registration : 03 January 2022
- Last date for on-line registration : 18 January 2022
- Written Test date: Will be communicated by email only